Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

mikayla-amazing pallet garden



WALT-we are learning to follow the design process 


                       Why I decided on this design


 I chose this design because I've barely seen any people do my design. I also think its really good. I like all of the plants on the bottom of my pallet design. But one side of my pallet design is a bit crooked. My prototype is very stable. I think my garden will get 99% of the sunlight It should get. I also think 99% of the water it should get every day and night. That would help it grow strongly.      


   Equipment list

         X3+ pallets 

         X20+ nails 

     X4+buckets of dirt 

X1 cup filled up with water

    X23+ wooden planks 

     X3+ lettuce seeds

     X2+ strawberries seeds 

          X3+mint seedlings 

          X2+ chives seedlings 

           X3+rosemary seeds 

               X2 peas seeds 

             X1+ basil seedlings

                  X1 lavender seeds

                   X9+ spinach seeds 

              X2+ potato seeds or seedlings 

                        X3+parsley seeds

                          

                          My pallet garden reflective 


My favorite part was building my prototype. I burnt myself more than twenty one times. I Got really sick of it. I started to get frustrated and I told myself to just go tell Mr. Masters before putting it under the water. I struggled at not burning myself with the hot glue guns. I think I could of done my planning more better.


                      What i found challenging

 

I found It challenging not to burn myself with the hot glue gun. I burnt myself more than 100 times!!! It hurt me alot! I had to run into the bathroom to put my hands in the cold water. That really helped, but it still stung for the rest of the day.


                  What i could of done better


 I think I could of done my planning better, like doing my coloring and drawing neater. My prototype was a bit crooked on the side of my prototype.



             My favorite part

My favorite part was doing my prototype, but I really hated   burning myself with the hot glue gun. It was my favorite part because I get to use the hot glue guns. I’m so excited to go to build the real pallet garden.

  


           

Do you have any other ideas for pallet gardens?



                 

1 comment:

  1. amazing mikayla good to see you are confident that your design will get all the nutrients it will need because of the way it is designed. and i agree the hot glue can be a bit hot if it gets on you. your prototype looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.